Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Little Trip to Old Town Glendale

Today was great fun for my friend Deb and me. We took a little trip down to Old town Glendale and were so inspired by our experience! We found great antique stores and fun boutiques in little old houses, filled with lots of little 'trifles', which as you know, are my obsession. There were a couple of places  I would like to highlight for you that were particularly to Deb's and my liking! I am happy to say that I can actually have my fill even in Arizona, which usually just doesn't feed my soul since it tends to be so new. This area is just one of a few areas I intend to check out in the near future!


                                

                                       
                                CeeCee's Cafe where we had a fabulous lunch! 
                                     











'Coyote Oaties'  awesome cookies!
what a beautiful place and quaint feel...

















'Zola Bell's Vintage Emporium'
we spent a long time in here...











What a great great day it was!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


















4 comments:

  1. Hi Diana it was so great to meet you and Deb at my shop the Cottage Garden today. Checked you out on etsy and you are a very talented gal... I will be in touch.... if you didn't pick up a card at one of my shops today here is my blog address check it out.... www.cottagegarden2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did yousee I went to 'like' your FB page? I am absolutely in love with your store!! I can't think of a better place for my creations and hope to hear from you soon!! <3
      Diana

      Delete
  2. Hi Diana, you left me here in Italy...but I know why now....Life in America is so different...full of things to see and inspirations...It's like air to breath...
    Buona giornata cara amica mia... Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aleeeeeeeeee!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete